Thankyou for visiting

Sunday, October 16, 2011

GETTING ON MY GRIND

So times have been hard economically and i havent wrote a post in so long I decided to update my readers with someting to let you all know what ive been up to, i have been doing anything thats going to help me get through rough times on the side but honestly been doing it more for pleasure mostly its what i love and if your making money or progressing somehow with something you don't feel your strainng yourself over its the best feeling in the world .Do what you love,love what you do.



I have been keeping myself occupied with face charts ,basically do this because i enjoy every minute of it and i know having plenty of these will help me expand my portfolio ,I have been experimenting with brighter colors and bolder brights ,stepping out of my comfort zone with browns hope you enjoy 






Ive also been on a role with shoots trying to get up on it before my time is over here is a sneak peak of Raza Run at Chicano Park San Diego

                                                                        Enjoy.
                                                          With Love,Concrete Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment